Rental Equipment Catalog
- Air Compressor Rentals
- Air Tool Rentals
- Automotive Tool Rentals
- Carpet Care Equipment Rentals
- Chipper, Stump Grinder & Log Splitter Rentals
- Compaction Equipment Rentals
- Concrete Equipment Rentals
- Cooling, Fan & Blower Equipment Rentals
- Equipment Supplies For Sale
- Floor Care Equipment Rentals
- Generator, Cord & Box Rentals
- Heater & Propane Bottle Rentals
- Lawn & Garden Equipment Rentals
- Lift and Ladder Rentals
- Lighting & Electric Equipment Rentals
- Material Handling Equipment Rentals
- Measuring & Locating Equipment Rentals
- Medical Equipment & Bed Rentals
- Moving Equipment Rentals
- Paint & Drywall Equipment Rentals
- Power Tool Rentals
- Pressure Washer Equipment Rentals
- Pumps & Plumbing Equipment Rentals
- Sanding Equipment Rentals
- Saw Rentals
- Scaffolding & Ladder Rentals
- Skid Loader & Attachment Rentals
- Testing & Safety Rental Equipment
- Tractor, Attachments & Excavator Rentals
- Trailer & Tie Down Rentals
- Trencher, Boring & Pipe Puller Equipment Rentals
- Utility Vehicle Rentals
- Walk-Behind Loader & Attachment Rentals
- Welding & Torch Equipment Rentals
Dingo Walk Behind Loader
(Change store for pricing)
(Change store for pricing)
Toro Dingo compact utility loaders possess the versatility to handle countless jobs on every site: dig, haul, plant and build. The TX 427 Narrow track design provides a low 5.1 psi ground pressure which is easy on turf. Designed with workers in mind, all of its power is harnessed in only 3 easy to use controls, which make it simple for any worker to step up and be productive immediately!
You're up and running in a flash with three easy-to-use controls. 1) The joystick loader control lets you curl, dump or float the bucket while simultaneously raising or lowering the loader arms - all with one hand. 2) With your other hand, you can grab the one-hand traction drive from any angle, for effortless control. 3) The third control, the auxiliary circuit control lever, which can be activiated while operating the traction drive, powers the attachments instantly.
Exclusive TX Track Drive
Low center of gravity and large footprint increase stability on side hills and provide smooth operation over rugged terrain; eliminates tire ruts and flat tires.
4-Pump Hydraulic System
4-pump hydraulic system lets you simultaneously operate the loader, bucket, traction, and auxiliary drives for increased operator efficiency. This system directs hydraulic power precisely where you need it!
Narrow enough so you can bring hydraulic power to tight areas; through doorways and gates previously accessible only by manual labor. Plus it provides zero radius turn capability for unmatched maneuverability.
Air-Cooled Gasoline Engine
A 27 hp (20 kw) Kohler® engine provides the necessary power to drive any one of the multitude of Toro attachments available for the Dingo TX.
Durable Kevlar reinforced tracks offer extended life, unlike competitive units with metal inserts. Open design of tracks offers self cleaning, preventing the collection of sand, rock, mud, and debris that could jam tracks.
At Arapahoe Rental, we offer several attachments for the Dingo to help you get the job done, including: